
Thinking Monkey.....

Angry Monkey.....

Bad Monkey.....

Chunky Monkey.....

Good Monkey.....

Dakota Monkey likes to jump up on the fish tank and walk across the flat screen t.v. to get to the other fish tank. As he walks across the top of the t.v. (which is only 1-2" thick) you can see that my chunky monkey is weighing down my t.v. Maybe we should have a Dieting Monkey in the future?


15 comments:
I was trying to figure out if it was a tv or a picture. It sure is a flat screen! And I can just see the edges of the fish tanks. You should take a full shot of the whole room. I'd love to see your fish.
Ha ha, our cat is really too fat to do that! She has not even tried to walk on flat sceen tv.
Diet Monkey may be in order unless you are also planning a post on New TV.
So funny, thankyou, that brightened my day. I too have a black and white cat.
You better hope that TV is bolted down good.
Oh my goodness I didn't even notice the T.V. was tilted until you said something lol. Isn't feline balance incredible?!
Ah no ! he is so light on his feet! At least that is what he would tell you!
Your Monkey reminds me of my kitty Sneakers. I can never get a picture of her without her looking p.o.'d about something! :)
My BF would go absolutely crazy if our cat walked across the flat screen tv!
Too cute!
Monkey be nimble, Monkey be quick, Monkey walk over the flat screen??? hah! We have one of those monkeys and it is always up to highwire acts like that! I envy heer balance. It would come in handy while bareback riding!!
lol! The word verification is "Perfect"!
Getting a real word rarely ever happens....and it is perfect that perfect is the word for this post! lol!
Don't mention that nasty "Diet" word to poor Dakota. Doesn't fur weight more than fat anyway?
hehe!
What a cutie! He's perfect!
~Lisa
He's definitely a cute Monkey! My cat has those little flabs between her back legs, but I'm told that's just normal for a spayed female cat in her golden years ;)
I just LOVE cats, and these photos are just too cool!!! What a neat cat you have there!
our cat could never do that, she's too clumsy. i watched her try to climb down a very easy tree yesterday and she tripped and stumbled and basically fell down it and then ran into the house and hid like the tree was at fault for her clumsiness.
i wanted to get your sister's crinkle cookie recipe but she's locked her blog down! do you have the recipe?
~lytha
I hope he doesn't break that fancy t.v. LOL!! Have a happy Thanksgiving, give my pony a carrot for me!!
PONY GIRL
Post a Comment