
I can't believe I have had Chance a year already. She has come so far, yet she could be further. I did not accomplish everything I wanted to, but considering I don't work with her as consistently as I should, she has done everything I've asked of her. But I still have a lot of work to do this winter.
I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Besides blazing trails, I'd love to try something new, maybe cutting (Tracey?) or reining or? I want to show the world what a Mustang can do.............because I am a believer!!!!!!


32 comments:
Oh wow congratulations on getting the official ownership of your mustang. Cant wait to read about what you two now get up to
Congratulations! You've come a long way with her already. One step at a time, and you'll get wherever you want to go!
Hurray for you and Chance!!! she is one lucky little Mustang to have you for her momma!!! Can't wait to see where you two will be in your training next year!
Congratulations!!!!
It's been a good year for you. Just the start of a lifetime of love and compainship with you and Chance. I can't wait to ride along with you!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
You should be proud of what you've accomplished already.
Congratulations on getting title to her! I wouldn't be concerned about "not getting enough done", you are going to have her for a very long time, there is no rush.
I've really enjoyed reading about your adventures with her, and can't wait to hear more.
Wow! Congratulations! Mustangs are very smart, I've owned two of them in the past. They are very capable of doing whatever their owners ask of them.
Congratulations! Love your header photo of Chance....she's looking really nice!
A year already? Amazing. Shes young, it's ok for her to learn slowly.
Congrats she has come a long way with you! and she is a beauty!
Congrats that is awesome news! Also because she is as cute as button and well hell - a mustang cutting? Why Not?
Congratulations Cousin!
I think that you have formed a great partnership with your mustang. Congratulations.
Congratulations!! :)
I think you've accomplished quite a bit up to this point. You have a great Mustang and things with her will only get better!
WOO Hoooo! I think you both are two lucky girls to have each other! HUGS!
How great for both of you!!! it has been so interesting to see her grow over the past year. You have accomplished a lot with her....the future is going to be bright!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!! She has turned so chocolatey lol. So cute!
Wow! A year already? I'm so happy for you two. You will make a great team no matter what you decide to do together!
Congrats!!!! Time sure has flown. It seems like you just recently adopted her. But she already looks like a big girl now.
I can't wait to follow along and see all the great things the two of you will be doing together!
~Lisa
Chance is a real beauty. I'm with Jayke, you have done a lot with her. She's gentle, quiet, respectful and trusting. Those are huge accomplishments for a yearling.
Personally, I think working on something with these babies and then giving them lots of time off is the best thing for them. There is a lot to be said for the 'let them grow up' philosophy. It's just unfortunate that a lot of people took that to mean...No handling or training at all.
So in truth, you have handled it perfectly-LOL.
Yea, now I am just hanging around to listen to your music. Excellent tunes. ;)
congrats! What two beautiful girls you are!!
Congratulations! As I've read your progress with Chance, I think that you've worked pretty darn hard and done an amazing job. Give yourself a big pat on the back. You are far above many of the owners of young horses I've known whose horses pretty much stand in the pasture and turn into brats by the time they are three. Can't wait to hear what you take up with Chance. Have you watched any of the World Equestrian Events currently being held in Kentucky?
Congrats ~ she looks like a sweetheart!
Congratulations! I remember that day well myself. It seems like a year has passed quickly for you! She's a wonderful 'Stang!
That is so great. I am sure it is a wonderful feeling. She has a great home with you! She has turned into a beautiful horse!
Vroom, Vroom! Congratulations to the proud owner. I just love Chance's color. She's very pretty.
Congratulations on becoming official! I'm sure Chance will shine with you as her teacher.
That's AWESOME hon... congrats! I have been MIA for a while... love to you and your sister too!
:-)
BB
Congratulations on getting the Mustang;lovely horse.
http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/
Congratulations! How exciting!
What a pretty picture of your pretty horse. :) Congratulations.
Post a Comment