This is what happened:
"Hey, is this for us? Are we supposed to play in it?"

"I don't care what anyone says, I am going for it!"

"Here I come, you sucker!"

"Take that Sadie! This is for all those unprovoked attacks on me! How do you like me now, tough stuff?"

"What? You had enough already? Can't take the face plant in the sand?"

"Come on Sadie, you think you are the toughest Aussie in town, you better get up and prove it!"

"That's what I thought, lil' girl! You ain't gonna catch me!"

"Can we call a truce?"

"Not on your life, lil' girl!"

"Take that tough stuff!"

"So you think you can out run me? Not a chance!"

"What's wrong? Had enough already?"

"So you wanna try some body slamming now, huh? Doesn't scare me any!"

"No breaks allowed lil' one! We are going to finish this!"

"Come on, get your scruffy butt up, we aren't done yet!"

"Now that is what I'm talking about! Take that you lil' stinkin', scruffy butt, no good, think your tough, Aussie!"

"Oh, wait............is this why we were brought out here? To spread sand? Dang it! I thought it was all for playing in!"

"Oh, alright, what area needs to be spread next?"

Speaking of Australian Shepherds, I was feeling ambitious one night last week, and Sadie no longer has long hair.........................


19 comments:
BAHAHA *GIGGLES* that was to funny!! That will be so awesome to have that to work your horses in!! I'm so excited for you!!
LOL Sadie has no hair!
Love the sandy tongue in that last one. Blech!
They're both so gorgeous! Bet you can't wait until the arena is done, it'll transform your work with the horses.
If you have only half the fun in your new round pen as the dogs, it will be well worth the wait.
Looking great.
No long hair? I've GOT to see pictures of that!
The arena sure looks better with that sand, I bet it'll look just wonderful once it is all spread.
GREAT pictures! Our shelties wrassle just like that (only without the sandy tongues!
I'm still jealous of the sand. Let me know if you can ever break the secret of its source....
:) And I'm envious of your sand, too.
I was thinking as I read this and looked at the pics ,they were doing a pretty good job of spreading the sand for you !Looks great
I could watch dogs play like that all day long! SO cute:) I took some photos of Hawkydog going crazy on a stick on the beach that I'll have to post. I'll raise you one Australian Cattle Dog sandbox for your two Australian Shepherds! ... I dont think that made sense but you get my point:) LOL
Too cute!
The arena is going to be fabulous.
I cannot wait to get a 'real' arena/riding area myself. Til then, I will envy yours. ;)
Great pics!! I love the one of Sadie's face plant and of her jaw open wide. Gee she looks kinda vicious there, LOL! :) Maybe they will want their own longing sessions in the new arena, too?!
That is really funny!! The look so sweet! At our house that arena would have been one big litter box with our 2 cats in there "trying it out!"
I think these photos and your commentary would make a great book!!! LOL! Poor Sadie...no hair?!?
I am so jealous of all that sand. I hope you get lots of time to use it!!
Too funny! Now having an Aussie shepherd as a family member for the first time, the bady slamming is hilarious! Ours slams us and loves to play catch me if you can. He actually leaps into the air and twists sideways to slam us straight across the middle, it is so funny! What a hoot they are!
You buzzed Sadie's hair off? LOL, I was thinking about asking you what it took to keep their coats tangle free. I bet Sadie is much cooler with out her "fur coat" :)
LOL! How funny!!
Totally jealous of your footing BTW - hope someday I can get some of that stuff for my round pen.
Love it!!! I have been contemplating shaving Jinx down as well. Some Aussie's just have too much damn hair...lol!
LMAO! Love, love, love the play by plays! Too funny!
Post a Comment