I just want to let you all know that I will be in and out of blogging for a while. In between dealing with Bailey, Brandy and an unexpected home remodel project, I have not had time to be on the computer.
I had the vet out today to check out Brandy's lameness. It seemed a little better after I had shoes put on, but she was still lame. I will do a post later on what the vet said. It is good and bad news. But not all bad! I can still take her on the Pony Cousin Trip coming up, but the barrel racing and pole bending is out. The bad news is that it is going to cost a lot more money in the long run. I will do a separate post on the results of the vet check this weekend.
Bailey is still having problems with his staph infection. When I was at the vet yesterday with Madison, I talked to the DR and we switched up a medication to see if it would help. After 2 doses of the new meds, he is doing better. Let's just hope it continues....
The unexpected remodel going on right now is repainting the entire inside of our house. My house is a total disaster right now. Everything is pulled away from the walls and we do not have a usable kitchen. We are painting the whole inside ourselves and we wish we would have hired a professional painter like we first talked about. But we didn't want to wait. I have been spending every hour of my day painting and am so tired by the time I am done that I can't even think of going to the computer. So every day has consisted of pet care and painting.
We are also having all the floors replaced and the kitchen will get new countertops, which will be done by a professional! We have someone coming out to measure for flooring and counters on Thursday (which is my Birthday!!)
So I will be in and out of posting on my blog and visiting your blogs. Right now we have to focus on this remodel and the "hurting" pets. I would take a blog vacation, but I can't do that. I still am planning on posting every now and then and visiting when I can, but I might not be around as much as I want to be. I hope you all understand. This is really going to be hard to do, but it has to be done.
I have been taking pictures of the "painting" remodel and will continue to take pictures of the rest, including before and after. Please hang in there, and I will be back full time, SOON!!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Hang in there. After all the mess and stress are gone you will have a beautiful house and healthy animals!
Happy Birthday!!!! Boy, you've got a lot going on. What is it with the painting? Last night I was laying in bed watching an infomercial about the "PaintZoom", which if you'd seen it you would have ordered one. Boy did it make me want to go paint the house, lol.
Very interested to see what the vet said about that foot. The vet gets to see you a lot lately, huh? I know how that goes :)
Chin up, it's gonna get better!!!
Hang in there. Interested to see what the vet said. If I am thinking it might be what I think...Yeesh. Good luck with everything.
Sounds like lots of good with the bad and some exciting projects, too. When it's all done it will have been worth it, as you know.
Can't wait to see all the photos!
Happy Birthday!!!!
~Lisa
What the heck? Letting real life get in the way of blogging?
How dare you. ;-) LMAO!!!
I love painting...but agree that doing an entire house at once gets tiring. Aching arms, legs, back...Oh yea...it's a lot of work. Can't wait to see your finished results though.
Similar doings here Anxious to hear about Brandy's lameness!
Yikes! busy gal! Hang in there , and HAppy Birthday in case we miss you on the actual day
Happy birthday!
Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging, but then, we wouldn't have anything to blog about if it didn't!
Brandi = Ringbone?
Happy birthday! I hope you get a bit of a break on your special day...
Hang in there with the renos and sick pets. I hope Brandy gets better.
You are so busy this summer! I have been busy too. I guess that is a good thing! How exciting to have new counter-tops. Did you choose stone? Or a synthetic? maybe you will post pictures later!
I hope Brandy will be OK. Lilly was recently diagnosed with Lyme again. She went from hardly being able to walk (much to my horror) to galloping all over the place. Ticks are such BAD NEWS. I am also sorry for poor Bailey! That cannot feel comfy.
Painting is a huge pain, but it always looks so nice when it's done. Hopefully you don't have to work too hard on your birthday, though!
Hope you get good news about Brandy and that Bailey continues to improve.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Wow pretty ambitious to paint your whole house yourself!
Happy Birthday, and I sure hope that staph infection responds!! Good luck.
I hope that "my dog" is better soon! Poor thing! I didn't know dogs could get staph infections. Give him kisses for me. I can't wait to see photos of the remodel!!
Post a Comment