Saturday, May 2, 2009

Silly Sunday

Here's Brandy a few weeks ago, kicking up her heels and having a good time! She just loves to play!

14 comments:

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

she is cute! her bucks aren't wild like blue's thank heavens. blue is not allowed to buck during lunging but he always disobeys in the beginning. i noticed your arena doesn't have anything preventing the sand from blowing out...how does that work? everyone tells me to get railroad ties to surround my (hopefully soon) arena...

Unknown said...

Thats funny that she only bucks big at that one spot in the arena when you are longing.

Dusty Devoe said...

Well at least she plays nice when lunging! Sometimes Dusty gets a bit fiesty and pulls on the lunge line relly hard. Yesterday he was PERFECT lunging!

Maery Rose said...

Looks like Brandy'ss feeling good. "She's Country" was playing while I was watching the video. I like it.

Leah Fry said...

I'd say she's feeling her oats! I had to turn the sound down because there were 2 songs playing at once.

Jessica said...

She's definitely feelin' good! Caspian's got some pretty good bucks in him...I'll have to try to get 'em on film one of these days!

Pony Girl said...

She kicks out so fast! Some of those bucks remind me of her "crowhops" when you lope one her. But luckily, she doesn't buck too high! She was holding it together there, I could tell the arena was a bit wet and she really wanted to bust loose!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

glad she gets her Ya Ya's out on the longe,Hopefully not under saddle!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

makes me want to go lounge my horse! Betsy likes to get a good buck in on the lounge line too!

Have fun!!!

Jan

The Wades said...

Seeing that video makes my heart ache to live somewhere with beautiful trees all over! Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

The Desert Rose says...
that is so funny LOL. Reminds me of the little bucks I get from Little Lady! no hers are not that big!!!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

That's a lot of heel kickin'.

Paint Girl said...

Kritter Keeper- I don't have sand in my arena yet. Unfortunately my arena is still a work in progress. Now the footing will be on hold for awhile. So what you see is just dirt, we pick rocks out everytime we ride! Once we get sand we will probably have to do something to keep it in though!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

She looks great and is having fun!!! Such a beauty!! I love her short lived buck and kick LOL!!